People to watch at #AIDS2012
We asked on Facebook and Twitter followers if they were blogging, tweeting or Facebooking at AIDS 2012 so that we could share them with you! Check them out below. (note: this is just a list of those who responded, not endorsement. If you’d like to be added, comment below!)
- @UNFPA: Delivering a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth safe, and every young person’s potential is fulfilled
- @UNAIDS: Uniting the world against AIDS
- @IPPF_WHR: International Planned Parenthood Federation / Western Hemisphere Region
- @vinnydrey: Advocating for young people’s inclusion into every positive components that makes life worth living for them, with a great interest in the public health aspect
- @LetsStopAIDS: We are one of Canada’s leading youth-HIV charities that inspires youth to take action, relating to HIV, within local communities
- @Psycho_Chips: Denizens of light, answer this: Why do you hate the darkness?